Enrolled UtilitySafe Companies:
Please read the following important information on using this program
Thank you for your partnership in helping keep the utilities safe and secure!
Important UtilitySafe Reminders:
- To log into the UtilitySafe system, you will use the email address and password you entered when you subscribed. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A credit card must be on file in your company account to process applicants through UtilitySafe
- The cost per employee is $55.00 and will include a background check, awareness training
andtesting, and a badge. The addition of an MVR,will add $3.50 to that package cost. Renewals are to occur every 2 years to be in compliance
- Notifications regarding your UtilitySafe applicants can be managed from your “Required Tasks” list
- Consent forms should be completed for every applicant and kept on file before initiating a background check
- UtilitySafe Applicants are required to have a badge photo uploaded and complete online training and testing
- Please ensure you are entering the applicant’s full legal name. If you change a search identifier (name, birth date, or SSN) on an applicant, you will be charged an additional $55.00 to rerun the report. If an MVR is included in the background check, there will be an additional charge of $3.50.
- If you receive a Social Security Number (SSN) discrepancy email or notification, please follow the instructions in the notification on your “Required Tasks” and email
- Please email email@example.com to initiate the process for applicants that have not been in the U.S. for at least 7 years
- Please call our dedicated support service at 877-435-2041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your account
Ready to get started?
Enroll a new company now or contact us