The purpose of the UtilitySafe program is to promote utility safety and security. As part of this program, applicants who match any of the following criteria will be denied access to utility properties.
Denied contractor applicants and the contractor company will be notified in
Records of any of the following infractions will be flagged during the adjudication process:
- Any felony convictions in the previous seven years
- Misdemeanor convictions in the previous five years
Program Criteria for Denial of Access to Utility Properties
- A felony conviction within the last 7 years
- An Active Warrant
- An open felony court case
- SSN discrepancy
- Your release from incarceration within the last 5 years
- A history of pleading guilty to
felonyand/or misdemeanor crimes of concern
- Out of service area
- An Open Court Case
- Background check canceled by
contractor Backgroundcheck of concern
- DUI conviction in last year
- Multiple DUI convictions
- Registered as a Sex Offender
- Suspended or revoked driver’s license
Please Note: Organizations that maintain compliance programs on the UtilitySafe system are solely responsible for developing the program/screening criteria by which approvals and denials of property access and credentialing are issued.
eVerifile.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims any responsibility for, developing such program/screening criteria or decisions resulting from such criteria.
Organizations that maintain compliance programs on the UtilitySafe system also have sole responsibility for resolving any appeal to their denial decisions and eVerifile.com expressly disclaims any responsibility for the same.
Reach out to our dedicated support service by phone or email here:
Ready to get started?
Enroll a new company now or contact us